Monday 3 April 2017

Environment/Asset Design- The Overture

I've gone back and re-coloured one more Overture scene to fit the latest colour adjustments.

I have also been trying to create a series of columns and supports suitably musically themed to hold up the varying floors, bridges and walkways to be found round the overture. The small grey silhouettes are side views of each structure. I tried to imagine 5 with more levels, rather than having everything aligned like the previous designs. (I'd need to create a proper orthographic for this one.)


I've designed a few lift fronts ready for Reds slightly chaotic exit from the Overture, heading for the Flute District. 


1 comment:

  1. I like 2 for the columns - the music motif is there, but it still looks nice and structural and I like 3 for the lifts, but with 1's colouring :)

    ReplyDelete